River Country is looking for a propane Bobtail driver at our Ellsworth, WI location.
Here is what we are looking for:
River Country Cooperative is looking for a Bulk Truck Driver to deliver Propane. You must exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving record and be committed to safety and customer service.
Minimum age 18. Morning delivery route. Will be home each night. Must have Class B Commercial Driver’s License with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements. Clean driving record is a must. Will deliver propane and fuel to all customers types on assigned route. Permanent 40-50 hours per week, depending on season.
• Ability to pass DOT physical, drug test, criminal background check.
• Must be able to deliver product to all customer types on assigned route; Commercial, Ag and Construction. Filling standalone tanks. Filling construction equipment by climbing onto equipment using steps/ladder. Filling residential heating oil tanks.
• Ability to regularly lift, pull and/or move hoses that weigh up to 50 pounds or more.
• Ability to occasionally lift/carry/pull hoses up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift and twist. Have the ability to climb steps and ladders to fill bulk truck and customer tanks and equipment.
• Monday-Friday. $21-$27 an hour depending on experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat; the employee must understand and implement all related safety policies, procedures and programs for prevention and protection while performing job duties in various work environments.
Send Resume To: email@example.com
End Date: Sept. 22nd 2020
Job Type: Full-time